Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Crockpot Adventures

Check out Michele's website - crockpot recipes galore!! Wow!
Crockpot Adventures

I just purchased a $10 (yes you read that right) Rival 4qt Crockpot for my brother for Christmas. He is a bachelor, and does't cook too often. So I was hoping that if he had the crockpot he might use it a little and save $ that way. We are also giving him the book More Slow Cooker Recipes by Betty Crocker - it has some great things in there that he will LOVE! I copied a few of the recipes down on index cards and then decided it was ridiculous and just went and bought a second copy for myself :) Love it and have already tried 3 recipes! Yummy and the house always smells SO good!
If you want it, buy it through Amazon!



Totally worth it! I assure you!

No comments: