Monday, December 05, 2005

I jumped the Gun a little!

Originally this post talked about leaving blogger, because I thought they had done away with a few of the features I used frequently! I had been searching for another blog when a comment attached to this post caught my eye and I was able to "fix" my complaint with the help of another blogger! LOL So I jumped the gun a little. Perhaps I should have looked harder (I did look all over the blogger site for the answers to some of my questions, but only 2 were answered). NEEDLESS to say at this point, I am staying!! :) I really DO like blogger so it would have been sad to leave - plus look at all my hard work! UGH!

~Nicole~

(who will not be so quick to jump the gun again!)

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Hi, Nicole! Found your blog through Dawn at Frugal for Life. My frugal blog is also hosted by Blogger. They didn't take away the time and date option--they only hid it under a different button. When you go to the create or edit post box, click on the phrase at the bottom left corner of the box (I think it says post and comment options?). Then the standard date and time will reappear.

Hope this helps!

Nicole said...

Meredith - you rock! Now I can update all the "missing posts" on my site! Thanks for commenting to let me know!
I'm going to go check out your blog right after this comment back!