Monday, June 06, 2005

BeFrugalWithNicole

I started this blog as a way to share all my collected "Be Frugal" tips! I started this now, because I am about to start my own home-business and knew that finding ways to be Frugal and save money was going to be important. Most of these tips I have implemented into my daily life and have really had a lot of success with. I hope you will find these helpful. I think I'm going to break these down by days of the week:
  • Monday - Be Frugal at the Grocery Store - shopping tips, and coupon usage
  • Tuesday - Be Frugal in the Laundry Room - laundry tips, getting out stains, etc.
  • Wednesday - Be Frugal Cleaning Your House - Get the most out of your $ while cleaning.
  • Thursday - Be Frugal In the Closet - Shopping for clothes, what to do with clothes that are old, etc.
  • Friday - Be Frugal In Your Kitchen - Food preparation tips, recipes, and tips for cutting time down in the kitchen, etc.
  • Saturday - Be Frugal Around the Town - When eating out, having a night on the town, taking your kids out, having fun for free, etc.
  • Sunday - Be Frugal ANYTIME! - This is the "catch-all" category - whenever I have a tip to share and it doesn't have a "day" then I will stick it here.

I hope you enjoy all these wonderful tips! I know I have found them useful. If you'd like to contribute, email me!

No comments: