Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Tuesday Tip

Well, we're back to the laundry room - the dreaded chore of laundry actually makes some cringe - myself- I don't mind laundry so much. It's kinda relaxing and I can get so many other things done at the same time!

So, what's *MY* favorite laundry product? Easy! BORAX. What the heck is BORAX? It is a laundry detergent. It comes in a green and yellowish box that says "Twenty mule team BORAX" or something similiar. It usually sells for under three dollars a box and can be found near TIDE... usually around the laundry boosters. Why is BORAX my favorite laundry product? BECAUSE Borax has many uses!! It is awesome for brightening laundry, deoderizing trash cans, scrubbing grout, cleaning dishwasher and garbage disposals. I've been told it has mild disinfectant properties. Anything that you can use baking soda for (except cooking of course) you can use borax for too. The combination of the two makes for an awesome cleaner that doesn't have any harsh smell. It's easy to find, cheap to make and lasts for awhile, and is so useful in many places in the house!

So what's my tip? Well - GO BUY SOME BORAX!! Try it out yourself! Let me know how it works!

No comments: