Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Wednesday Warriors! Get Cleaning!

I think Wednesday's might be on of my favorite days of tips - I love cutting costs, while cleaning! It's a wonderful process. And technically, yesterday's tip was a "cleaning" tip as well! So today's tip is - Don't buy spray cleaner in a spray bottle. Buy by the gallon (which is concentrated and usually available at Sams or Costco but also at Wal-mart, Target, anywhere like that) and dilute it and poor it into your own spray bottle. Like Lysol all purpose cleaner or 409. About $3.00 for a litre or $3.00 for a spray bottle. The litre makes about 8-10 spray bottles full of all purpose cleaner.Of course, even cheaper than that is using vinegar to clean things. But the savings are incredible! That's almost a $20 savings!!

1 comment:

Andrew H said...

Love the tips! I add tips and trainings to my cleaning product website, www.uClean.com and I think I'll have to add some of your good ideas there as well! Thanks!